Crazy weekend! How about you? I definitely need to keep things simple this week, so our menu follows suit.
- MONDAY: chicken biscuit pie (love this as an easy alternative to chicken pot pie)
- TUESDAY: breakfast tacos
- WEDNESDAY: stir fry
- THURSDAY: sandwiches and fruit for a waterfront picnic (if the weather’s still gorgeous)!
- FRIDAY: homemade pizza – this is the best crust I’ve yet tried
- SATURDAY: mama’s chicken stew – didn’t get around to this one last week
- SUNDAY: grilled cheese sandwiches & tomato soup – ditto; we went to a friend’s house for dinner
For more inspiration, visit Org Junkie today. And as always, I highly recommend menu planning as an antedote to insanity!
Tsh is the editor of this place, and is the founder of Simple Living Media, a little group with the mission to help people live simply. Her first book, Organized Simplicity, is in stores now. She's a mama to three little ones, likes her coffee black, and dislikes writing about herself in the third person.