5 fresh certain COVID-19 take a look at outcomes have brought the Panhandle entire of cases since early March to 141.
One Backyard County feminine in her 40s and four Scotts Bluff County residents over 80, one male and three females, were all shut contacts of a previously certain case.
Publicity is defined as at the least 15 minutes, lower than six toes apart. There are no longer any crew publicity sites identified. The investigations are entire, all shut contacts can be quarantined and actively monitored twice each day for fever and respiratory symptoms by public health officers.
March 2-June 1, 2020
Entire Assessments Performed: 2,977
Definite: 141 (P.c Definite: 4.7%)
Recovered: 78,Energetic cases: 63
Hospitalized To-date: 16,Deaths: 0
- Box Butte County: 2 cases (1 full of life, 1 recovered)
- Cheyenne County: 10 cases (1 full of life, 9 recovered)
- Dawes County: 1 case (recovered)
- Backyard County: 2 cases (full of life)
- Kimball County: 10 cases (10 recovered)
- Morrill County: 11 cases (1 full of life, 10 recovered)
- Scotts Bluff County: 105 Instances (58 full of life, 47 recovered)
The following is the pressure-thru finding out particulars for this coming week:
- Chadron:Wednesday 8 a.m. to noon at the Dawes County Fairgrounds, 355 E Norfolk Ave.
- Alliance:Thursday 8 a.m. to noon at the Alliance Fire Division, 315 Cheyenne Ave.
- Scottsbluff:Friday from 8 to 11 a.m. and 3 to 6 p.m. at Panhandle Public Health District, 18 W. 16th Street.
- Oshkosh:Saturday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the City Repairs Constructing, 115 West First Street.
- Sidney:8 a.m. to noon Sunday at the feeble Wheatbelt Constructing, 2103 Illinois Street.
Total the brief evaluation at TestNebraska.com to search out out while you need to perchance well be selected to be examined. Even while you need to perchance well be no longer before the entirety supplied a time slot you need to perchance be invited upon availability. Please call 308-262-5764 while you attain no longer have laptop entry and want support.
Elevated COVID-19 finding out is a vital portion to finding the virus and keeping of us, families, and communities acquire from disease spread.
These form of pressure-thru finding out clinics are staffed by trained mavens. There will not be always a fee to be examined by scheme of this process. This is no longer an antibody take a look at. Sorting out is accessible for any Nebraska resident; minors opt to be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
COVID-19 symptoms encompass cough, fever, shortness of breath, headache, sore throat, chills, muscle pain, lack of fashion or scent, nausea, diarrhea, or vomiting.
Nebraska has been working to expand entry by having several teams habits pressure-thru finding out in diversified counties on each day basis. Fresh finding out from Could merely 21-22 resulted in 411 checks conducted and 6 positives in the Panhandle were confirmed.
Anybody in the crew does no longer must back for this pressure-thru health heart for finding out. Ought to you and your provider suspect a COVID-19 infection, your provider can expose finding out.
Panhandle Public Health District, Recount 21, 22, and 23 Emergency Administration, and Scotts Bluff County Health Division are working as a unified expose on this evolving concern. Essential updates can be continually communicated to the public and crew partners.
For basically the most up thus far recordsdata from the CDC, focus on over withhttps://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html.
Panhandle Public Health District is working collectively to give a increase to the health, safety, and quality of life for all who stay, be taught, work, and play in the Panhandle. Our vision is that we’re a more healthy and safer Panhandle Neighborhood. Seek recommendation from our web spacewww.pphd.org.
© 2020 Nebraska Rural Radio Affiliation. All rights reserved. Republishing, rebroadcasting, rewriting, redistributing prohibited.